It’s time for another Christmas giveaway! This one is with one of my favorite companies, Baby Clothes (formerly My Baby Clothes Boutique). These beautiful baby clothing items and accessories (such as baby hats and baby headbands) will make a great gift for the baby on your Christmas list (and the giveaway can help you get it for free!).
I received the Bonnie Jean Corduroy Ruffled Dress and Pant Set for my review. The outfit is of high quality. I love the colors and, in my opinion, the photos they use on the website represent the outfit in a true light. The colors were just as bright in person as in the pictures. The sizing seems to be spot-on (which is one of the hardest things to determine when you are trying to purchase clothing online).
My Baby Clothes also sells some adorable tutus that would make a great piece for your baby to wear for a photograph. I just love infants in tutus!
My Baby Clothes has offered a $25 gift certificate to a lucky reader. You can use this to purchase a Christmas gift or keep it for yourself. You can do one or all of the following to be entered into the giveaway (leave a separate comment for each):
- Let me know what you would purchase with your $25 gift certificate
- Follow Little People Wealth and My Baby Clothes on facebook and let them know I sent you!
- Follow Little People Wealth and My Baby Clothes on twitter (2 entries – leave 2 comments)
- Sign up for the My Baby Clothes newsletter
- Sign up for the Little People Wealth newsletter (you will be also entered into a $25/month Amazon giveaway when you do this)
- Follow Little People Wealth on RSS
- Promote this giveaway any way you see fit (facebook, forum, blog post, twitter, etc) and let me know what you did – up to 2 entries (1 per promotion)
The winner will be chosen on Wednesday November 2nd via random.org. The odds of winning depends on the number of entries received and the number of entries you complete.. I will forward the winner’s information to the sponsor who will handle prize fulfillment. The winner will have 48 hours from the time the winner is drawn to contact me to claim their prize. I will notify the winner via the email they use in the comment form.