Getting your Christmas costs down is the same as getting your household budget down… it is about money in and money out! Finding deals and being frugal can help with the money that goes out, but finding a way to earn a little extra cash can make your budget a lot easier to stick to!
This Christmas I will be showing you a few ways to make some extra cash along with the Christmas deals and bargains. Let’s start with Ebates!
Ebates is unique because, although you can earn some extra cash this holiday season, you can also save money using them. Before you purchase something online you should always check to see if they offer a rebate. You can learn more about how Ebates works, but this post is on how you can earn some extra cash with them this holiday season.
Earn Extra Christmas Money with Ebates (up to $10,000)
- Step One: Create an Ebates account or log into your current account. You have to spend $25 to be eligible (if you already have an account and have spent $25 then you are good to go).
- If you have to spend $25 go to “Shop all Stores” and find the ones that offer the highest rebate.
- Step Two: Start referring your friends! Ebates is running a Christmas bonus that looks like this:
- Refer one person (pretty easy) and get $5
- Refer five people (still not bad) and get $75 – pair this with Christmas deals and it will easily pay for a few nice Christmas gifts
- Refer ten people and get $150
- Refer twenty people and get $300
- Refer fifty people and get $750
- Refer one hundred people and get $1,000
- Refer six hundred people for $11,000
You have until the end of the year to get the bonus. Almost everybody can refer one person and I know most of you can refer five! When you see a good Christmas deal that I post here on LPW just let your friends know about it, but ask them to use your ebates link.