If you need help finding out how to get your household products and more free at CVS or if you do not recognize the abbreviations and terms used in this match then start with the CVS Tutorial post.
Schick Hydro 3 Razor or Cartridges
-$8.29 sale price
-$5 Printable Coupon (I posted about this about a week ago so I’m hoping many of you already printed it out)
=Spend $3.39, Get a $3 ECB
-$4.99 sale price
=Spend $4.99, Get a $3 ECB
CVS Coupon Scenario:
Transaction #1 – Purchase the Schick razor and use the $2 money trashers ECB along with the coupons listed in the match. You will spend $1.39 and get a $3 ECB back
Transaction #2 -Purchase the Revlon nail product and use the previous ECB. You will spend $1.99 and get a $3 ECB back. If you didn’t get the Schick coupon then make this your only transaction this week (use the money trashers ECB to make it $2.99 with a $3 ECB).
You will end up:
- Spending $3.38 (use last weeks ECB’s to bring this total to $0
- Leaving with a Schick razor and Revlon nail product
- You will also have a $3 ECB to spend on anything you want or to save for next week’s transactions
Frugal Tips and Online Deals:
- Mystery Shopping Openings Now!
- 5 Places to Find Cheap Halloween Costumes
- Where to Find Amazon Deals
- 18 Free Products and Samples
- 45 Printable In-Store Coupons