If you need help finding out how to get your household products and more free at CVS or if you do not recognize the abbreviations and terms used in this match then start with the CVS Tutorial post.
Prevacid, 28 ct
-$18.99 sale price
-$4 coupon (9/18 SS)
-Mail in Rebate – Printable MIR
=Spend $14.99, Get $14.99 back via snail mail
Almay Intense Eye Shadow Color, Liner, or Mascara
-$5.99 sale price
-$4 Extra Care Buck
-$1 coupon (Walmart insert 10/9 – these are manufacturer coupons)
-$3/$10 Beauty Club Coupon (this week, scan your card when you get in the store. If you are not a Beauty Club member then sign up online)
=Spend $6.98 on 2, Get an $8 ECB
CVS Coupon Scenario:
Transaction #1 -Purchase 2 Almay products and use the coupons listed in the match along with the $2 money trashers ECB (if you have not used that yet). You will spend $4.98 and get an $8 ECB back.
Transaction #2 -Then purchase the Prevacid. Use the coupon listed in the match along with the $8 ECB from the previous transaction. You will spend $6.99 and get $14.99 back via snail mail.
You will end up:
- Spending $11.97 and getting $14.99 back via snail mail (earning $3.02 in cash!)
- Leaving with 2 Almay products and Prevacid
Frugal Tips and Online Deals:
- Free Experian Credit Card Score! (credit card is NOT required)
- How I Earn Money Online – Real Numbers from last month!
- Top 5 Free Deals
- Check out We Use Coupons! A great Frugal Forum
- Win a Newborn Gift Set with Tommee Tippee – great odds!