If you need help finding out how to get your household products and more free at CVS or if you do not recognize the abbreviations and terms used in this match then start with the CVS Tutorial post.
Excedrin Extra Strength, PM, or Migraine (limit 2)
-$0.99 sale price
-$0.99 Extra Care Buck
=Spend $0.99, Get a $0.99 ECB
-$3.79 sale price
-$2 coupon (8/14 RP)
-$3.79 Extra Care Buck
=Spend $1.79, Get a $3.79 ECB
-$3 sale price
-$4 Extra Care Buck when you buy 2
-$1 coupon (9/25 SS, 8/28 SS)
=Spend $4 on 2, Get a $4 ECB
-$3 for 3
-$1 ECB when you buy 3
-$2/3 coupon (7/24 SS)
=Spend $1 on 3, Get a $1 ECB
CVS Coupon Scenario:
Transaction #1 – Purchase the Thermacare. Spend $1.79 after using the coupons listed in the match and you will get a $3.79 ECB back.
Transaction #2 – Purchase 2 Softsoap bodywash. You will spend $0.21 after using the coupons listed in the match and the previous ECB. You will get a $4 ECB back.
Transaction #3 – Purchase 3 Trident gums, 2 Excedrins, and $1.02 in items of your choice. You will spend nothing after using the coupons listed in the match and the previous ECB. You will get a $1 and $1.98 ECB back.
You will end up:
- Spending $2 (use ECB’s from the previous week to bring this to $0)
- Purchasing Thermacare, 2 softsoap bodywashes, 3 trident gums, 2 Excedrins, and $1.02 in items of your choice
- Leaving with a $1 and $1.98 ECB (total $2.98) to use next week or this week on anything you want.
Frugal Tips and Online Deals:
- Where to Find Amazon Deals
- 45 Printable In-Store Coupons
- Win a $250 Amazon Gift Card
- 3 Ways to Make Money Online
- 6 Free Products you can get Today!