The Children’s Place – Free Clothes!

The best time to buy clothing is in between seasons. You can save a lot of money by purchasing items you will need later in the year now. You can sometimes find current season items as well (as is the case here, there are some short sleeve onsies included in the sale).

The Children’s Place has cute children’s clothing and accessories and right now you can combine a coupon code, sale, and Ebates deal to get some of them for free (really). Shipping is a flat $5 on every order. Here is how you can snag this deal:

STEP ONE: Start at Ebates. Those of you who open a new account will get $5 when you sign up! Use their link into The Children’s Place.

STEP TWO: Choose what you want to buy. There are some great items in the clearance section, including baby onsies for $2.99, girl’s jewelry and layering tees for $2.99-$3.49, and there are even pants and shoes for under $10!

STEP THREE: Checkout using the coupon code A6D2011 that will get you an additional 15% off your order.

STEP FOUR: Wait for your new clothes to come! Ebates will automatically credit your account with another 6% of your purchase as a rebate.

Anything $6.25 or less will be free after your discounts (it will cost $5.31 after the coupon code and you will get $5.32 back from Ebates if you are a new user). You could get two of the baby talk onsies (lots of ones to choose from) or 2 jewelry items (great for gifts if you shop for a young girl).

Another nice thing about The Children’s Place is they put outfits together for you. I found a onsie I liked and I clicked on mix and match and they suggested that it would go well with cargo pants (on sale for $6.99), a hoodie (on sale for $7.99), and a hat (on sale for $2.99). The onsie was also on sale for $2.99.

Those four items retail for $46.35. After the sale, they cost $20.96. Throw in the $5 Ebates bonus, the coupon code, and the rebate and I could get the entire 4 piece set for only $11.74!

The sale items tend to go fast so hurry!

1 Mary Rio October 13, 2011 at 10:55 am

Hello, I am in charge of finding clothing for the children of Hurlock Elementary School in Hurlock, MD.
This is a new project and I have used eBay to find a lot of bargains, but the shipping is getting too high.
Can you give me any tips on getting new or lightly worn clothing for donation to our less fortunate children. Over 70% of our children are at poverty level and their families are unemployed do to today’s economy.
Please give me any help you can to provide warm cloths before winter arrives.

2 Heidi October 14, 2011 at 12:30 am

Hi Mary, I would be happy to help. Garage and consignment sales are usually the best place to find cheap lightly worn clothing. Depending on your budget and the sizes you are looking for, you can find some great bargains on new clothing in between seasons and during the holidays. I sponsored a child for Christmas last year and I sent 3 games, a winter jacket, 2 pairs of jeans, and 6 shirts (everything was new) and I spent just under $50. I stuck with The Children’s Place and Old Navy. Send me an email with details on the size you are looking for and the budget and I will keep an eye out for the “mega” sales and let you know 🙂

3 violeta November 23, 2011 at 8:17 am

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR A JACKET AND SOME CLOTHS FOR MY GRAND DAUGTHER SHE ES 5 YEAS OLD, SKINI, WE BUY BUT THE JACKET IS TO LIGHT, AND WHEN BUY CLOTHS FOR HER IS ONLY ONE OR TWO OUTFIT, GET DIRTY VERY SOON AND SOME TIME DO NOT HAVE CLOTHS TO CHANGE THANK YOU

4 Heidi November 28, 2011 at 3:23 pm

keep an eye on mid season sales. TCP and Carter’s both have some great deals going on right now. Combine rebates (Mr. Rebates and Ebates are the best) with a coupon and sale prices.

5 bigeyo May 15, 2013 at 3:03 pm

hi, i amfrom tanzania in Africa and I want to buy clothes for my daughter she is 3 years and 6 months but, i dont know which size would be for her. Her measurements are stomach 21cm, from the waist to the feet 20cm, shoulder width 9cm and for the buttocks 22 cm. thank you

6 Heidi June 23, 2013 at 6:45 pm

4T or 5T if you want her to grow into it.
Heidi recently posted..New #Printable #Coupons for #JanuaryMy Profile

7 Lily Peaupure July 2, 2013 at 3:41 am

Bigeyo, how about picking up girls clothes that are a size 3T , 4T or even 5T as Heidi suggested . My daughter was a little taller and therefore, she wore a size 4T when she was 3 years old.
Lily Peaupure recently posted..Homemade Facial Masks For Acne and Oily SkinMy Profile