Is anybody else trying to sell a house in a down market? It is so frustrating to keep a house in “show” condition when you have a three and one (almost) year old!
I have been trying to keep my spirits up by looking at new houses. If you could move, what would you change? I think I want a larger kitchen and I know I want a larger yard. Don’t laugh, but I want a large yard because I want a chicken! That and a garden.
Unfortunately my search for houses is going stale. After all, I have no idea where we will actually be moving to. It will probably be far from where we are at now though so we will be changing some of our furniture too.
Our couch is 8 years old now so we probably will not take that. I’ve been looking at home office desks too since that is the only piece of furniture that we have left from our college years.
Oh well, hopefully dreaming will keep my mind of actually selling the house!
- Keeping Your Living Room Livable (mydecorarticles.com)
- Readying my foreclosed home for new owners (salon.com)
- Shannon & Aaron’s East Coast Yuppie Bungalow House Tour (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Materials of Patio Furniture (allhome-improve.com)
- Is It a Farm Yet? [Casaubon’s Book] (scienceblogs.com)