Yesterday I started posting the top ten articles on Little People Wealth (measured by traffic) in 2010. If you would like to see posts 6-10 then head over here. The top five posts are listed below:
- POST #5 –How to Shop (make money) at Walgreens – If you want to save some serious money then you have to learn how to play the drugstore game. At Walgreens you can use register rewards, store coupons, and manufacturer coupons to get household supplies and groceries for free. It is no surprise that this tutorial was the fifth most popular post on Little People Wealth on 2010.
- POST #4 –How to Make you own Barbie Furniture – I wrote this post on how to make your own barbie furniture a couple of years ago and the MSN group that was around when I did has since closed, but I added a few more links to books you can use. If you are looking for an easy project then plastic canvas is your medium!
- POST #3 –How to Make Money Blogging, a series – This is the first post in a 25 day series that teaches you how to make money blogging. It was a very popular series and ended up being the third most popular post for the year!
- POST #2 –Becoming Frugal, Starting at the Beginning – This post teaches you how to become frugal. It is a great read for those of you who are just starting a frugal lifestyle and it also has some tips for more seasoned frugalites.
- POST #1 – 97 Ways to Save Money – The most popular article on Little People Wealth in 2010 was 97 ways to save money. This post gives you tips on how to decrease your spending, save money on your car, increase your income, save money on food, save money on recreation, save money with school, health, utilities, plus a few long term wealth tips.
There you have it! That rounds out my list of the top ten posts from 2010. If you see one you haven’t read then check it out.