It’s a new year, but the articles on Little People Wealth teach you to save money no matter what year the post was written. Here are the most popular posts (measured by traffic) in 2010:
- POST #10 – Stealing and Lying in the Name of Frugality – How far would you go to save money? Unfortunately some people are willing to lie and even steal to save a buck. This post is a collection of tips found on other websites and blogs that I believe go too far.
- POST #9 –How to Shop at CVS – Getting your household supplies and groceries for free at a drugstore is the best part about living frugally. It is easy and fun. At CVS you can combine CVS coupons, Extra Care Bucks, and Manufacturer coupons so you can get lots of freebies! This post explains how.
- POST #8 –Would you Dumpster Dive to Save Money – An intriguing question, and one that makes this post number eight on my top ten list. A comment on another blog inspired this post (somebody posted that they saved six boxes of sentimental valuables from the trash and didn’t know what to do with it). Would you dumpster dive? Do you already
- POST #7 – 10 Reasons Why you Are Not Rich – This is the very first series that I wrote! The series is 10 posts long and each one explains a reason why the poor stay poor. Take a look and see if any of them are things you are doing!
- POST #6 – Learning how to Coupon from the Ground Up – If you want to live a frugal lifestyle then learning how to coupon is something you have to do. This post teaches you where to find coupons, how to organize them, and estimates how much you will save (and how much time you will spend) with different systems.
Come back tomorrow to see the top 5 most popular articles from 2010!