It’s a new year. I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be good for us, but it is starting out a bit rough! More on that later…
As for Little People Wealth, 2010 was a big year! Here are a few of the accomplishments and stats of 2010:
- Little People Wealth had 1450 unique visitors on my largest traffic day (August 18th). Thanks everybody!
- The blog was redesigned at the start of the year and I moved to wordpress in November. It has been a wonderful move.
- I started a facebook page and 459 people “like” it
- This was also the year I started using twitter and LPWealth on twitter now has 3,365 followers
- I wrote a very successful series on how to make money blogging
- Little People Wealth gave away 48 different prizes to lucky readers. I do not do too many giveaways on this site, but I love to mix them in now and then!
- I started an email newsletter and now I have just under 1000 subscribers
- I am now listed in the top WiseBread Personal Finance blogs
2010 was a great year and 2011 will not disappoint! Here are a few of the things I would like to do with Little People Wealth in 2011:
- Start a Blogging “support” group. I belong to so many blogging groups that are HUGE. I would like to start a small group where I (and the other members) can share tips and tricks along with support each other in social media and advertising referrals. If you are interested in joining then drop me an email.
- Write a personal finance series. I have wanted to do a personal finance series for some time and I think this year is the time for that to happen!
- Write a work at home series. I have written series on how to make money becoming a mystery shopper, how to make money online, and eight ways to work at home, but I would like to interview a few reputable home business opportunities to see how they can fit in the mix.
- Have over 2500 subscribers! Here is a number goal. I would like to have over 2500 subscribers by the end of the year (I am not too far off now). If you would like to help me out then subscribe!
- Advertise more, including more “small” blogs. I need to spread the wealth! I try to seek out smaller blogs to advertise on, but things have gotten busy as of late. I will try to make that one of my priorities in the new year.
As for my personal goals, I have quite a few! I do need a new computer (our desktop was fried so I am now working 100% on my netbook). I would like to get most of my funding for it from IRazoo and Swagbucks gift certificates. I just have to be patient! I will seek out other sites that offer Amazon gift certificates so I can speed that along a bit. I am getting a good computer this time though since I need it for work. In the past I have tended towards getting cheaper ones.
I left my job to be a full-time blogger and stay at home mom to my boys in July of 2010 and that is the best thing I have ever done! We are now thinking about putting our house on the market and moving closer to family (we live about 7 hours from my family and about 23 hours from my husband’s family so being closer to one or the other would be nice).
I know I will think of more as the month moves along! I tend to do that with New Year Resolutions. What are yours?