It’s getting closer and closer to Valentine’s Day! I love Valentine’s Day. It is a chance to spend some time with your loved ones. Even though it is commercialized, sometimes we (especially mom’s) need an excuse to be able to spend time with our significant other.
Typically, Valentine’s Day means flowers and eating out. Both can be expensive unless you plan ahead. Right now you can get a great deal on both:
Restaurant.com sells gift certificates to popular restaurants. I have used them five or six times now and I love them! Each gift certificate comes with a set of rules (sometimes there are date restrictions and sometimes you have to spend a certain amount). The certificates are $10 for a $25 gift certificate, but right now you can combine a coupon and rebate to get them for $1.70! Here is how you can get a $25 restaurant gift certificate for only $1.70:
- Start at Ebates and use their link into Restaurant.com (if you are a new Ebates user then you will get $5 when you sign up, so you will actually earn money with this deal).
- Choose the restaurant certificate that you want and checkout using the coupon code MEAL. That will take 80% off the price (the coupon expires today so hurry!).
- Ebates will automatically credit your account with another 15% of your order.
Now you are going to need a Valentine’s Day gift, and what is better than flowers!
- Start at Ebates again, there are a few places with especially high rebates for Valentine’s Day
- Get a 20% rebate at FTD. They have a chocolate/rose/vase mix on sale for $29.99 (from $39.99) that will be $23.99 after the rebate!
- Get a 20% rebate at Telaflora that can be combined with a 15% off coupon code AFPX15. There are roses with a vase for $29.99, which would be $20.39 after the coupon code and rebate!
Flowers and a dinner out for less than $25. I hope everybody has a wonderful Valentine’s Day!