Finding Free Amazon Gift Cards

Amazon Kindle Amazon Kindle

Amazon is my favorite place to find deals (and if you need help finding Amazon deals head over to my post on how and where to find Amazon deals). Between the free super saver shipping and their sales, you are almost guaranteed to find something you need at a low price. Combine that with the fact that you can find free Amazon gift cards at quite a few places and you have a way to score lots of free stuff.

When you get a free Amazon gift card you can add it to your Amazon account and keep a running total of your Amazon cash. You can then use it whenever you want. You will never have to remember the gift card codes; just put them in your account and the Amazon cash will be saved until you need it. When you make a purchase from Amazon it will take from your gift card money first.

There are lots of places to get free Amazon gift cards. Here are a few of the ones I use:

• Swagbucks – You can earn a $5 gift card for every 450 points that you earn on Swagbucks. You earn points by searching, playing games, watching TV, and more. A reader told me she makes 30-65 points a day with Swagbucks TV alone. Combine that with the search points and you can easily make $25 for Amazon each month.
  • IRazoo – You earn a $5 gift card for every 3000 points on IRazoo. You earn points by searching, completing offers, and recommending sites. I like this site because it does not take much time at all. Search for a term, click on two sites and give it a thumb up or down. That will get you 100 points. You will get another 5 points for clicking on the “mega points” link. You will also get random bonus points when you search. It takes me under a minute to earn my daily points. Recently they added “jobs” to their list. You will be asked to rate forums and do other tasks for a predetermined (large amount) of points. They have also increased their instant wins by quite a bit! You will make $5-$10 a month on IRazoo.
  • Shop it To Me – Shop it to Me is one of my favorite deal finding sites. You enter your size, the clothing type you like, the brands you like, and the price/discount you are looking for and twice a week they send you an email with all the sales that are available. It is a referral site that will also give you a $10 gift card for every 10 friends you refer. They occasionally offer Amazon cards.
  • Ebates – Ebates is offering a special deal where if you sign up and refer 3 people who spend $25 then you will get a bonus $30 (on top of a $5 referral fee for each person) for a total of $45. The deal resets every 3 months so you can earn an extra $45 every 3 months for just referring 1 person a month.
  • EBillMe – EBillMe offers a 10% rebate on all Amazon gift cards and Tuesdays are 2X Cash Back days so you will get 20% back. Get a $100 gift card and you will get $20 free!
  • Under The Roof – Sign up for Under the Roof and confirm your email address (you have to confirm it to be eligible) and you can win one of three $250 free Amazon gift cards. Under the Roof is an exclusive online community where you can share your opinions, thoughts, and ideas about topics related to home, food, travel and more!

Using these sites will help you get a free Amazon gift card stash. You can save them up for Christmas or purchase something for yourself. Start early in the year and you will have plenty of free Amazon gift cards to use on Christmas (for free gifts!)

Related Articles:

1 wired August 23, 2011 at 4:51 am

thanks for the gift cards.. $10 dollars is a great discount…

2 Heidi August 23, 2011 at 6:21 pm

It can add up fast!

3 Joe Amazo May 19, 2013 at 8:58 am

I’ve been using Swagbucks for ages! I love it :)

4 Heidi June 23, 2013 at 6:45 pm

I have been with Swagbucks from the beginning! It’s a great site.
Heidi recently posted..New #Printable #Coupons for #JanuaryMy Profile

5 Clary Ques June 14, 2013 at 1:28 pm

You forgot Points2Shop. its a good one

6 Heidi June 23, 2013 at 6:27 pm

I haven’t heard of it yet, I’ll check it out
Heidi recently posted..New #Printable #Coupons for #JanuaryMy Profile

7 steve jay July 1, 2013 at 2:36 pm

How about InstaGC? Been using it since Sep 2nd, earned over $800 in gift cards for spending a few hours a day doing offers.

8 Heidi July 14, 2013 at 11:35 pm

I’ll have to look into it. I am always leery of sites that make such a large claim. Generally, $5-$25/month is pretty good with these sites.
Heidi recently posted..New #Printable #Coupons for #JanuaryMy Profile

9 Jeremiah January 10, 2014 at 3:04 am

InstaGC is a very great site. I have been using them for 1 month now and just in that time I have received 13 Amazon gift cards totaling $37. I have received 1 Google Play gift card for $15 and also cashed in 1300 points for my $13 check. So just in 1 month, I have racked up a total of $65 dollars. The good thing about InstaGC is that you get your gift card codes instantly. It’s the best I have used so far. The next best one is Swagbucks which I get 5 $5 Amazon cards monthly.

10 Heidi February 3, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Interesting, I’ll have to take a look.
Heidi recently posted..New #Printable #Coupons for #JanuaryMy Profile

11 Anuj March 11, 2014 at 8:53 am

Best way to earn amazon gift card, you just need to switch your search engine, I received more than $100

12 nilo March 11, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Hi dear
I didn’t trust any of these sites when I first started to used

i was like no way I would get any free amazon gift but I got $60 free amazon gift card from it , when I have free time I play my games and do my daily search , each day I spend my time less than one hour and in 2 months I got $60 us and Canadian dollar. Believe me this site works and if you want to see a prove you can send me email :bebein18@yahoo.com and I would show you prove of my free amazon gift cards .
try it , you could buy free gifts for your friends and yourself in Christmas