Amazon is my favorite place to find deals (and if you need help finding Amazon deals head over to my post on how and where to find Amazon deals). Between the free super saver shipping and their sales, you are almost guaranteed to find something you need at a low price. Combine that with the fact that you can find free Amazon gift cards at quite a few places and you have a way to score lots of free stuff.
When you get a free Amazon gift card you can add it to your Amazon account and keep a running total of your Amazon cash. You can then use it whenever you want. You will never have to remember the gift card codes; just put them in your account and the Amazon cash will be saved until you need it. When you make a purchase from Amazon it will take from your gift card money first.
There are lots of places to get free Amazon gift cards. Here are a few of the ones I use:
- Swagbucks – You can earn a $5 gift card for every 450 points that you earn on Swagbucks. You earn points by searching, playing games, watching TV, and more. A reader told me she makes 30-65 points a day with Swagbucks TV alone. Combine that with the search points and you can easily make $25 for Amazon each month.
- IRazoo – You earn a $5 gift card for every 3000 points on IRazoo. You earn points by searching, completing offers, and recommending sites. I like this site because it does not take much time at all. Search for a term, click on two sites and give it a thumb up or down. That will get you 100 points. You will get another 5 points for clicking on the “mega points” link. You will also get random bonus points when you search. It takes me under a minute to earn my daily points. Recently they added “jobs” to their list. You will be asked to rate forums and do other tasks for a predetermined (large amount) of points. They have also increased their instant wins by quite a bit! You will make $5-$10 a month on IRazoo.
- Little People Wealth’s FREE Email Subscription – When you sign up for my FREE email subscription you are entered to win a $25 free Amazon gift card.
- Shop it To Me – Shop it to Me is one of my favorite deal finding sites. You enter your size, the clothing type you like, the brands you like, and the price/discount you are looking for and twice a week they send you an email with all the sales that are available. It is a referral site that will also give you a $10 gift card for every 10 friends you refer. They occasionally offer Amazon cards.
- Ebates – Ebates is offering a special deal where if you sign up and refer 3 people who spend $25 then you will get a bonus $30 (on top of a $5 referral fee for each person) for a total of $45. The deal resets every 3 months so you can earn an extra $45 every 3 months for just referring 1 person a month.
- EBillMe – EBillMe offers a 10% rebate on all Amazon gift cards and Tuesdays are 2X Cash Back days so you will get 20% back. Get a $100 gift card and you will get $20 free!
- Under The Roof – Sign up for Under the Roof and confirm your email address (you have to confirm it to be eligible) and you can win one of three $250 free Amazon gift cards. Under the Roof is an exclusive online community where you can share your opinions, thoughts, and ideas about topics related to home, food, travel and more!
Using these sites will help you get a free Amazon gift card stash. You can save them up for Christmas or purchase something for yourself. Start early in the year and you will have plenty of free Amazon gift cards to use on Christmas (for free gifts!)
- How I Make Money Online
- How to Become a Mystery Shopper
- Using a Wedding Gift Card Registry
- How and Where to Find Amazon Deals
- How to Make Money Blogging