6pm has Sketchers Shape Ups on sale for $34.95 and $39.99 (from $100)!
This sale includes the Sketchers Shape Ups Awareness (pink and white), which are in support of Breast Cancer awareness month. Sketchers will donate $10 for every Awareness shoe purchased.
They have many other colors available if pink and white are not your favorite. They even have boots and sandals! Shape help you stay in shape with your normal day to day walking. They are not meant to be workout shoes.
Here are a few details about the Sketchers Shape Ups shoe:
- Stay alert and stay aware with these Shape Up™ sneakers!
- Lace-up closure.
- Combo leather and man-made upper with mesh underlay accents and swooping stripe accents.
- Padded collar and tongue provides lasting comfort.
- Cushioned fabric footbed.
- Firm PU frame supports and stabilizes the foot.
- Kinetic wedge midsole absorbs shock and provides an exercising effect.
- Sculpted rubber sole for natural propulsion.
- Comes with a detailed exercise guide.
- 1 3/4″ heel.
- 1″ platform.
- 17.00 oz.
I had a friend use these and she said they definitely work. She said her calves hurt quite a bit after she wore them, but she wore them running. These shoes are not meant to be worn while you are working out. They are a simple tool for your everyday walking. It adds a bit of resistance to your step and thereby works out your calf muscles and glutes.
You can see all of the available shoes at the 6pm site here. I didn’t know they made a Shape Up Boot! Shipping is a flat $6.95 unless you spend $100 (you will get free shipping for an order over $100 when you use the link above).
- The Knot – 75% off Plus Coupon Code (budgetawedding.com)
- Coffee and Tea Drinkers Super Sale (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Beyond the Rack FREE Luggage, DVD’s, ++ (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Free Kids Items at Modnique (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Picture Magnets for Christmas Cards (littlepeoplewealth.com)