I love using rebate sites (like Mr. Rebates and Ebates), but now there is a new one to watch for, Shopscotch. Rebate sites will save you money online by allowing you to share in their affiliate profit in the form of a cash back rebate.
- Earn money by making online purchases.
- Members are able to share their earning activity within the community allowing others to see where people are shopping and how they are benefiting from the program.
- Members will also earn badges based on their shopping behavior and other interactions at Shopscotch.
- Membership is free and quick.
- Shopscotch has partnered with hundreds of top brands including eBay, GAP, Staples, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Macy’s and Apple. It continues to add new stores every day.
Unlike Ebates, Shopscotch members don’t have to wait every quarter before they can cash out. Shopscotch members can redeem at any time, and be paid within 7-10 days. This is one of the best things about Mr. Rebates so I am glad this site was able to copy it! It is easy to forget you have money available if you have to wait an entire quarter to collect it.
Using a rebate site is one of the best ways to save money online because it can be paired with free shipping deals and with coupon codes. When I find an online deal the first thing I do is check my rebate sites to find out which one can make the deal even better. I will definitely be adding Shopscotch to my arsenal of money saving tools!
- Earn Cash Back and Prizes with Shopscotch (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Last Day for Double Cash Rebates (walletpop.com)
- Walgreens Free Coupon Ad Match thru Dec 18th (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Walgreens Rebate for PROFIT! (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Aeropostale Sale – Jeans $14.99, Shirts $4.99, and More! (littlepeoplewealth.com)