There are many places you can look to find online deals and money saving scenarios this Christmas season. One of the ones that you may overlook is saving money with your Visa card.
Visa’s theme for the holiday season is “go joy” which means spending time with friends and family and creating new traditions. To help create these joyful memories, Visa is taking some initiatives to help add joy to your holiday season.
Visa Signature Cardholders
If you are a Visa Signature cardholder, you need to check out Visa Signature’s holiday collection to see how they can get exclusive discounts on some of the season’s most popular gift items. The deals change so check daily!
Deals for All Visa Card Holders
If you don’t have a Signature card, Visa still has you covered and is offering great holiday deals from merchants such as Shoebuy.com. Right now, you can save $10 on $50 or more plus get FREE shipping. Head on over to this site to see the many discounts that are available to you.
Personally, I am loving the 15% off $49 or more at JCPenney. Although, the $10 off $50 at 77kids (by American Eagle Outfitter) deal is great for those of you moms out there still looking for some Christmas gifts for your kids. Here are a few more deals available right now:
- Save 20% at Gap
- Save 20% at Banana Republic
- Receive 15% off a Virgin American flight (This is an amazing deal for those of you who have to travel after the holidays. You have to book a flight for 2 or more guests and pay with your Visa card. Booking time is now until January 15th and travel time is 1/5/11 to 5/15/11 with blackout dates on 2/18/11 and 2/21/11. You register on the site and Virgin American will email you a code to use)
Sweeten your Holiday with $5000 to Amazon
Visa is also offering a weekly $5,000 giveaway on Amazon.com . When you purchase something on Amazon.com with your Visa card, you’ll be entered for a chance to win $5000 on Amazon.
This week three people will win! The contest has winners each week from now through December 31st. I am trying to think of what I would buy with $5000 to Amazon. I would definitely say a new laptop and maybe an iPad. Plus, how fun would it be to adopt a family for Christmas and surprise them with everything off their list! Wow, it is almost hard trying to think of what I could spend $5000 on!
If you have a Visa (doesn’t almost everybody) then make sure to take advantage of these great deals this holiday season!
This is a sponsored post by Visa. If you wish to sponsor a guest post please contact me. I reserve the right to choose what is published. You can read my full disclosure policy here. Thanks!
- Visa “Go Joy” Holiday Savings Offers (geardiary.com)
- Organized Shopping – Rightcliq by Visa (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- 22 Friday Freebies and Deals (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Top 5 Freebies (littlepeoplewealth.com)
- Credit Cards for the Rich? (littlepeoplewealth.com)