Udderly Smooth lotion recently sent me a gift bag of products to review and I am thrilled to say that I loved them! I must confess that I have tried Udderly Smooth lotion before when my son had diaper rash. The products are not marketed for diaper rash, but I was out of diaper rash cream and now their Udder Cream is all I use!
Here is what their website says about Udderly Smooth lotion:
Made in the USA for over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, forDiabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses. Ideal for winter dry skin
My husbands hands take a beating in the midwest winters (he is a zookeeper so there is a lot of water involved in his daily activities). Udderly Smooth makes quite a few products that work wonders for his hands. I was sent the Udder Cream, Foot Cream, and Moisturizing Lotion. Each of them were wonderful products that worked well.
I think these would make great stocking stuffers this Christmas and here is your chance to try them for free!
One lucky reader will win a prize package from Udderly Smooth lotion. To be entered in this giveaway do one or more of the following and leave a separate comment for each:
- Let us know which of the Udderly Smooth products you would most like to try
- Follow Little People Wealth via RSS and/or Email
- Follow Little People Wealth and Udderly Smooth via twitter
- Follow Little People Wealth and Udderly Smooth on facebook
- Post about this contest on your blog or on a forum (3 entries)
- Tweet or RT this contest (up to 1 per day) using @LPWealth in your tweet
- Enter any of the other current contests (listed in the left sidebar) – 1 per contest entered
This giveaway will end on December 13th. A winner will be chosen using random.org and that winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize. Good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.