Nutrition has become a significant concern for children across the country as the actual amount of nutrients consumed falls short of the recommended daily numbers. Vitamin D, iron, calcium, and fluoride are among the most important nutrients that should be consumed by growing bodies. While many children demonstrate a need for vitamins, however, it’s important to consult with your pediatrician before choosing one for your kids. Once you know what’s been recommended by a professional, you can use the following resources to make sure your children get the nutrients they need while saving money.
- Right now, you can save $1.00 on any Flintstones vitamin product, from My First Flintstones to Sour Gummies. Just print this coupon and use it the next time you’re at the supermarket.
- Save on Centrum Kids with two of these coupons, which offer $3.00 off your purchase of Centrum and Centrum Kids or $1.00 off when you just buy the children’s vitamins.
- Get $1.00 off when you buy Fiber Gummies. Many children don’t get enough fruits and vegetables, so fiber can be an important supplement.
- On the second page of the Health Care section of this coupon website, save $1.00 on Disney gummy vitamins.
Buying from Websites
These websites can give you a significant discount on children’s vitamins and other supplements, but be sure that everything you purchase is recommended specifically for your children by a pediatrician. If you have more than one child, don’t assume that because one of them needs vitamins, the other should take them as well. If you can’t use a UPC code to make sure you’re buying the correct products, bring them to your next appointment before using them.
- Drugstore.com has a “For Children” section where you can save over 38% on some products. You can sort by brand name, dollars saved, percentage saved, lowest price, and more. Each vitamin or supplement has a user rating, so you can read through the comment sections to find out which ones are most recommended by moms.
- Vitaminshoppe.com is a similar venue that can save you up to 47% on products like Yummi Bears vitamins. While there aren’t as many sorting options for the variety of products, the savings are still substantial and the product ratings are helpful. If you’re looking for a specific product recommended by your pediatrician, you can easily find it by using the search bar at the top of the page.
- If you need organic vitamins for your children because of diet restrictions or other health concerns, this is where to find them at a discounted price: Whole Food Vitamins. Many of the products on this site can save you 40% on your purchases.
- Save over 40% on the children’s multivitamin by Herbspro, which comes in two flavors and allows you to view all supplement information. If you want a natural solution to the problem of nutrition, you can ask your pediatrician about using this product.
Bio: Alexis Bonari is a freelance writer and blog junkie. She spends much of her days blogging about Education and CollegeScholarships. In her spare time, she enjoys square-foot gardening, swimming, and avoiding her laptop.