Apperang is a great new service that lets you earn money for installing the apps and games you normally have to pay for or get for free. If you’ve got an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you should check this out. Here’s some of the apps I see in my list: DailyBurn, Brain Trainer, iGarageSale Lite, Kingdoms at War, MyTown, Pocket Ants, Slacker Radio, WeReward, Movies, and more!
Here’s how it works:
1. Signup for Apperang – Apparang is no longer available!!!
2. Check your inbox (and spam folder) for the confirmation email
3. Login and browse all the apps (may ask to allow java to run)
4. Click “Install Now” on any apps you want.
5. You’ll be taken to the iTunes site and iTunes will launch
6. Install the app in iTunes and Sync your device
Most of the apps are free and the average payout is $0.25 for installing. If an app isn’t free, you’ll get paid the cost of the app + around $0.25. For example, if an app is $1.99, you’ll get paid $2.24. So even apps that cost money end up being free + you make some money!
The minimum payout is $1 and you can get paid via PayPal.
- Money Saving Phone Apps to Make your Life Easier
- Using a Wedding Gift Card Registry
- Ways to Find Discounts without Wasting your Time
- 8 Things you can Live Without
- Come Together to Save