Do you have a blog or a business? How do you advertise? Advertising your business is very important. Word of mouth only goes so far. Advertising allows you to reach a whole new group of people and everybody you reach has the possibility of reaching even more.
I have managed many home based businesses including blogging, ebay, a natural cleaners store, and Avon. Each one of them has required outside advertising.
Business cards are a great quick advertisement, but one of my favorite ways to advertise is with flyers or brochures. You can put a lot more information on a brochure than you can on a business card so you have a greater chance of converting the recipient into a reader or customer.
This giveaway will be for 100 free brochures! If you have a blog or business then you should not pass this offer up. Here are the details:
In order to enter you can do any or all of the following (you gain an entry for each thing that you do, please leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Leave a question about blogging. I am writing a series on starting a blog and making your blog profitable and popular. I would love to have topic ideas. So far the series is 15 parts long, but I know there are plenty of more questions out there I could cover.
- Subscribe to Little People Wealth via RSS or Email. If you subscribe via email make sure you verify your address!
- Become a facebook friend of Little People Wealth
- Follow me on Twitter
- Promote this post (on your blog, twitter, or facebook)
- Include Little People Wealth in your blog sidebar (button or blogroll)
- If you do all of the above then you can get a bonus entry by letting me know about the business you want to promote. Are you a WAHM, blogger, daycare worker, or something else entirely? Let us know!
You can enter up to 7 times doing each of the requirements! Please leave your email so I can pass that information along. I will choose a winner using random.org on April 29th.