When Hillary from Glasses USA contacted me about doing a review I was pretty excited! It looked like a great company to work with and eyeglasses are a unique giveaway for my readers.
The service I received was excellent. I sent the prescription glasses order in on January 4th. I received them on January 21st (about two and a half weeks later). That is a quick turnaround for a personalized prescription plus shipping. The packaging was great; you could throw the box around without hurting the glasses (which is necessary if it is going to be shipped through the mail!).
The eyeglass frames I chose was Houston Blue. The Blue is very pretty in “real life”. The glasses are true to their picture and size description. One thing to keep in mind is to make sure you use a ruler when picking out the glasses. Since you can’t see them in person that is the only way that you can determine the size.
When you return glasses to Glasses USA they donate them to various organizations around the US where they are given to people who cannot afford vision care.
One lucky reader is going to win glasses in their prescription (you choose the frames) from Glasses USA! Leave each entry as a separate comment (you can gain up to 5 entries!). You can do any or all of the following to be entered:
- Head on over to Glasses USA and let us know what your favorite style is!
- Subscribe to Little People Wealth via RSS or Email. If you subscribe via email make sure you verify your address!
- Promote this post (facebook, twitter, a blog post, or a forum)
- Enter the Coupon Mom’s Guide to Grocery Savings giveaway (ends Feb 11th)
- Enter the giveaway for free Business Cards
This giveaway will end on Thursday February 18th! The winner will be announced in a post and will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize. Good luck!