Fun Things around the Blogosphere

Time for some linky love!  There are a few posts that caught my eye today and I thought I would share.

First, Tasha from Savings Makes Cents showed us what her new office looks like.  I wish I had the guts to show you I still have my Christmas tree up, my master bathroom is still not finished, and yes, we do still want to put the house up for sale (hopefully in March).  Hmm, did I mention the new baby’s due date is marching closer and closer and I haven’t gotten all of his diapers made yet!  Thanks for making me feel better Tasha 🙂  It is great to know I’m not the only one!

Next, Stace from All Stace, All the Time had a great post on what it means to be poor.  Stace always has very frank honest posts.  It is a good read for those times that you forget what is really important.

Isn’t this Valentines Day purse made by The Sewing Mom cute!

Melissa from Serendipity is Sweet had a great Quotable Sunday post.  I especially like the Jim Carrey one – mainly because I completely disagree with it, LOL.  He said “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see it isn’t the answer”.  I agree that rich and famous might not be what most people think it is, but to throw in that last part??  Really??  I guess my dreams aren’t what he expects peoples dreams to be.  If I could do everything I ever dreamed of I would be completely free of a job, but be able to go on vacations with my family whenever and wherever I wanted.  I would stay home with my kiddos.  Rich and famous won’t answer my dreams – but if you could truly fulfill your dreams then I hope you are happy, or maybe you need to reconsider what your “dreams” are.

Thanks for the wonderful reads!

1 StaceyC4 January 26, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for linking back to me! I really appreciate it!

Have a great day!

2 Tosha January 26, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Wow, I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am so out of the loop. Congrats on the new baby:)

I'm glad the office made you feel a little better. It still looks like that a week and a half later. I don't see it being back to fully finished for at least a few more weeks. At least I figured out the wireless router though:)

3 Serendipity is Sweet January 26, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Thanks for the link love! You rock 😀

And…you should see my office…or my kids' closets, I'll bet I could make you feel much better ;P

Best wishes with the new baby; when are you due? I'm not due until Aug, but we need a bigger house by then! Good luck with selling yours 😀

4 LittlePeopleWealth January 27, 2010 at 1:27 am

You're welcome everybody 🙂 I love the posts!

I'm due in Feb!! If anybody is feeling up to a guest post I am going to be scheduling them soon.

Good luck with the house Melissa – the time goes fast!

5 Lynne February 12, 2010 at 11:06 pm

You are so sweet! Thank's for the link and for the compliment on the tote bag! 😀

6 LittlePeopleWealth February 13, 2010 at 4:55 am

I love that bag – it is adorable!