The pictures are beautiful. Soft and calming, it is a great book for before bed (especially Christmas Eve!). The story line is simple and heartwarming. A young Snowman wishes to have a voice so he can sing Christmas carols. He believes in the impossible and a miracle happens. The words have a melodic ring which makes it pleasant to read out loud.
You can read more reviews of the book at Amazon but for every book that is purchased through the Snowman Song Website a book will be donated to an underprivileged family, so if you decide to purchase the book then be sure to do so through them.
A tiny bright bird with a daring quick pace wrapped her feet on his tree arm and sang near his face. Her thoughts formed soft snow notes so sweet and clear, he almost felt he had ears to hear…
One lucky reader will win a copy of The Snowman’s Song: A Christmas Story. You can do one or all of the following options to enter the giveaway. Each one gives you an entry (please leave a separate comment for each).
- Let us know what your favorite Christmas book is.
- Subscribe to Little People Wealth via RSS or Email. If you are an email subscriber then make sure you verify your address!
- Join the Budget Christmas Challenge
- Enter the 175 Great Games Book Giveaway (ends Dec 15th)
- Enter the Lenox Holiday Carved Dessert Tray Giveaway (ends Dec 17th)
The winner for this giveaway will be drawn on Dec 22nd using random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their information to claim their prize.