Claire is the WAHP behind Aicero, an etsy shop that sells beautiful handcrafted jewelry and baby booties.
I interviewed Claire earlier in the year and learned a lot about her! But, she let me know a few new things this time around. All the proceeds from her Etsy shop goes to abused and neglected dogs through the charity Don’t Bully my Breed. Claire is a foster home for the rescued dogs. They are in a contest for an extra $1000 right now and if you help her win then you will get an extra entry into the giveaway!
The puppy on the left is her new foster baby! Her name is Maple (aka Miss Sugar Maple Syrup).
Claire has some beautiful pieces at her site right now. Many of them would make great Christmas gifts (if you can stop yourself from keeping them!) and they are very affordable.
Claire has offered one reader a choice of any product on her site valued at $10 or less. All you have to do is head on over to her site and let us know (in a comment) what you would like to win! You can get some extra entries by:
- Make sure you do the above entry first so I know what you want!
- Subscribe to Little People Wealth via RSS or Email (if you are an email subscriber make sure you verify your address so you actually get the emails!)
- Vote for Don’t Bully my Breed in the $1000 Charity Contest. You can vote every 12 hours so you can get up to THREE extra entries by voting for Don’t Bully my Breed – just leave a comment each time you give them a vote!
- Help spread the word about this giveaway (blog about it, twitter it, email your friends, post it on facebook, post it on a forum – just let me know what you did!)
- Join the Budget Christmas Challenge