I recently took the Wat-aah challenge and was pleasantly surprised.
WAT-AAH!’s mission is to reverse the established behavior and dependency on sweetened drinks among America’s children, and ultimately help fight the battle against childhood obesity and to teach kids that healthy bodies can be obtained through healthy hydration.
When I pulled out the bottle of Wat-aah my son came running over saying “my drink, I want drink”. He was very excited to drink it and to have something that was his own and I was excited to give him something that was pure water. Since it is in a thin soda shaped bottle it was a lot easier to get him to drink it compared with a normal glass of water.
Anybody can take the Wat-aah challenge, go to the Wat-aah site and read all about it!
Christine has offered a Wat-aah gift pack to a lucky Little People Wealth reader. You can do any (or all) of the following items to gain an entry into the giveaway:
- Follow the Wat-aah blog
- Subscribe to Little People Wealth via RSS or Email (if you subscribe via email make sure you verify your address so you actually get the deals!)
- Follow Wat-aah on Twitter
- Promote this giveaway (post it on your blog, twitter it, stumble it, email it, leave it on a forum – just let me know what you do!)
- Sign up for (or refer somebody) for a Giveaway Wednesday post
- Join the Christmas Challenge – you will gain an extra entry into EVERY giveaway between now and Christmas when you did!
Leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be chosen via random.org on Tuesday October 20th. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his/her information. Good luck!