Claire is the WAHP behind Aicero, an etsy shop that sells beautiful handcrafted jewelry and baby booties. When I asked Claire where she gets her inspiration she said:
I’m inspired by my 4-year old son, who brings imagination and creativity to the forefront of everything. He helps me see the wonder in everyday things. I’m also inspired by the search for meaning in life’s experiences, and how meaning and/or memory can be represented in artwork. For example, I wear a necklace that incorporates my son’s birthstone and his first initial. This is meaningful to me because he is the center of my world. I find it interesting to see how others represent meaningful things in their own lives.
Seeing the world through the eyes of a four year old can certainly give you a new perspective!
Claire also sews (which she learned from her mother) and knits (which she learned from a relative in Norway). She said she learned her jewelry making skills through experimentation. Her favorite thing to make is jewelry that is specifically designed for one person. She said she loves to see the joy in their face when they open it.
Claire has some beautiful pieces at her site right now. Many of them would make great Christmas gifts (if you can stop yourself from keeping them!) and they are very affordable.
Claire has offered one reader a choice of any product on her site valued at $10 or less. All you have to do is head on over to her site and let us know (in a comment) what you would like to win! You can get some extra entries by:
- Make sure you do the above entry first so I know what you want!
- Subscribe to Little People Wealth via RSS or Email (if you are an email subscriber make sure you verify your address so you actually get the emails!)
- Refer or sign up for a Giveaway Wednesday post yourself (free)
- Help spread the word about this giveaway (blog about it, twitter it, email your friends, post it on facebook, post it on a forum – just let me know what you did!)
- Join the Budget Christmas Challenge (put the button on your blog or if you do not have a blog then you can put it in your signature on a forum)
Leave each entry in a separate comment! The winner will be chosen using Random.org on Tuesday October 13th.