Lockerz Prizes are being stocked!

I posted about Lockerz a few weeks ago and told you that the prizes we not stocked at the time, but you could start earning points so you are ready when they do. Well…. they are stocking them soon!

There are lots of options, from hair care products to gift cards, IPod’s, Wii’s and games, and even a Vespa.

Stocking will take place Oct 15th at 6PM and 9PM EDT and Oct 16th at 7AM and 1PM. They spread them out so hopefully they are able to catch all the time zones 🙂

If you are not a member of Lockerz and you would like to try then send me an email with LOCKERZ in the subject line or leave a comment with your email added (if it is in your profile then I can use that) and I will send you an invite. They are planning on making it available to the public sometime in the next few months, but until then you can only get in with an invite.

I earned 30 points the first day I signed up, which isn’t quite enough for a prize (the lowest prize is for a iPod skin at 35 points). But, I earn 4 points a day by logging in (2 points) and answering a question (2 points). It takes about 15 seconds.

4 points a day for a month is 120 points plus your original 30 and you have enough for any of their games, a slew of misc prizes (candy, books, nailpolish set, jewelry, hair products), a converter/transformer kit, an iPod shuffle, and Amazon gift cards.

Do this for two months and you have enough for bigger gift cards or iPods and more.

Do this for 8 months and you would have enough for a 13″ MacBook or 6 months for an iPod touch!

1 debbid October 15, 2009 at 1:15 pm

An invite to LOCKERZ would be appreciated. Thanks

2 debbid October 15, 2009 at 2:25 pm

I received your email. I must be missing something, is there a link in it for the invite to LOCKERZ or have I just misunderstood all of it. LOL

3 ronni October 15, 2009 at 10:23 pm

I would like an invite to Lockerz

4 LittlePeopleWealth October 16, 2009 at 2:20 am

I didn't send one yet – I need your email addy 🙂 If you emailed me then I am sending it out right now!

5 naomi October 17, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Hi, I'm already a member to lockerz otherwise I would ask you for an invite. I was wondering how else I can get points other than inviting people and doing the diary questions each day. Do you know how else to get points?
thanks
pokeywinkel@yahoo.com

6 LittlePeopleWealth October 18, 2009 at 9:24 pm

You get 2 points when you log in and 2 points when you answer the question – but that is it.

I don't think you get anything for inviting people either (until you reach 20 people, then you will get 4 points for logging in – but nothing for what your invitees are actually earning).

Their prizes start at only 15 points though and you can easily get 120 a month this way 🙂

After it gets past the beta program they might add new ways to get points.