Free Sewing Machine with ANY Purchase

Okay ladies, this one is fun 🙂 If you know of somebody who could use this other than yourself then it will be a good item to save for Christmas. Here is how you can snag it:

STEP ONE: Start at Mr. Rebates and use their link into Brylane Home. If you do not currently have a Mr. Rebates account then you will get $5 when you sign up, making this deal even better. You will also be entered into a daily contest for $100 after you purchase an item through them.

STEP TWO: Search for “mini rex” and add the sewing machine to your cart. Then pick out something (anything) else. There are some great items in the clearance section starting at $3.49.

STEP THREE: Checkout using the coupon code BHWSEWING.

STEP FOUR: Mr. Rebates will automatically credit your Mr. Rebates account with another 5% of your order.

There you have it! You will get a sewing machine and a small item of your choice potentially for under $10 shipped. Thanks jn_douglas for posting this deal!

1 Ashley August 24, 2009 at 3:53 am

I tried to do this deal and at the end it said "we were unable to process your order due to a system error. Anyone else had problems? We'll see what happens I guess…

2 Ashley August 24, 2009 at 4:13 am

Ok, well I still received an email confirmation of my order. I email them to ask them to clarify what happened. Anyway, I hope it all works out! I ordered the patchwork throw for $4.99 and then the sewing machine for free! Total was $9.98 shipped! Fun deal!

3 A.Marie August 24, 2009 at 10:49 am

What an awesome deal! I did just what Ashley did; I ordered the throw and got the sewing machine for FREE! Thanks a bunch for this info, and I'm going to create a link to my blog and give you linky credit! 🙂

4 LittlePeopleWealth August 24, 2009 at 1:25 pm

Ashley, hopefully it works out – I know of a bunch of people that have gotten the deal to go through (and yours probably did too if you got the confirmation). Hopefully it was just a computer glitch!

Thanks amarie:)

5 The Knutson Klan August 24, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I order mine. It'll be perfect for my daughter for Christmas!

6 Kathy August 24, 2009 at 2:23 pm

I need your email as a referral – I want to wait and do that so that you get credit. Make sure you put your email as a referral in future postings. Thanks so much! Cute idea for my niece!

7 LittlePeopleWealth August 24, 2009 at 3:09 pm

You're welcome – I love these great for Christmas deals!

Kathy – if you use the link in the post I will get credit 🙂 I'm sorry I forgot to post that this time – sometimes I miss it. There is a link in my sidebar as well.

8 Jennifer Leigh August 24, 2009 at 7:09 pm

I just did the same! We have had picnics this summer and no blanket to sit on so I also chose the throw! I also used your email (under contact) when I signed up. Thanks for letting me know!

9 Jennifer Leigh August 24, 2009 at 7:34 pm

Just posted on my blog and gave you some thanks!

10 LittlePeopleWealth August 25, 2009 at 1:04 am