I had the pleasure of reading Sarah Strohmeyer’s The Penny Pinchers Club and I really enjoyed it! It is an uplifter in this low economy environment.
Drastic times call for drastic measures. Kat starts by cancelling cable and kicking her $240 monthly Starbucks habit. But what starts out as a simple effort to cut coss soon becomes an over-the-top obsession when she joins an eclectic but loveable group of savers called the Penny Pincher’s Club.
It is a fun book (she even goes dumpster diving)!
The publisher has offered one of these books as a giveaway to a lucky reader! I hope you will read it and pass it along 🙂 All you have to do is one or all of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
- Let us know the craziest thing you have done to save money
- Let us know the best deal you have ever found
- Of course, subscribers always get an entry, you can be an RSS or email subscriber
- Same thing for those of you who are followers (see the sidebar)
- Blog about this giveaway or put my button on your blog!
I will find the winner using random.org on Tuesday July 20th. Good luck!