Simplified Walgreens Huggies Deal for Non Walgreens Mamas!

You an get Huggies for cheap at Walgreens this week! For those of you who aren’t used to walgreens, here is a simplified 1 computer way to get the best deal (you can print 2 coupons per computer)

STEP ONE: Go to Coupons.com (or use my sidebar) and print the $5 Gentle Care Huggies coupon twice and the $3 Natural Fit Huggies diaper twice.

STEP TWO: Go to walgreens and get two packages of Gentle Care Huggies and one package of Natural Fit Huggies. Use three coupons and it will cost you $30 – $13 ($17)

STEP THREE: A coupon will print out for $10 off your next order. Take that coupon and buy another package of Natural Fit Huggies (with your $3 coupon). Pick out a $3 surprise for yourself – makeup, candy, whatever you want. Pay with the $10 coupon. It will be free.

There you have it, those of you who want an easy way to do a walgreens deal and you don’t want to worry about having to “roll” anything then you can do it this way and get 4 packages of Huggies diapers plus a little surprise for $17 🙂

1 Lisa B. March 10, 2009 at 1:49 am

This is a great scenario. Thanks for posting!

2 Susy March 10, 2009 at 1:57 am

I”m confused because in your walgreens 101 post you said that you can’t use the RR that you earn in 1st transaction on the same brand in 2nd transaction. So how would this scenario work? I hope it does work cuz it would be a sweet deal!

3 LittlePeopleWealth March 10, 2009 at 2:09 am

🙂 It will work – but you won’t get another register reward. If you use a RR on the same product that you just bought then you won’t get another one.

But, in this “easy” scenario I didn’t worry about rolling them (making sure you get another) 🙂

4 Susy March 10, 2009 at 6:40 am

Ok now I get it. Thanks!

5 LittlePeopleWealth March 10, 2009 at 12:21 pm

No problem 🙂

6 Cadance March 10, 2009 at 5:59 pm

WOW…what a sweet deal…I’ll have to see if I can do that with Huggie pull-ups…I think this is the only time I’ve wished my son was NOT out of diapers!!! LOL! You give Wonderful advice!

7 LittlePeopleWealth March 11, 2009 at 12:00 am

LOL – I use cloth, but even I had to pick up a couple packages! My sister and sister and law are both having little ones this year so I figured I could add it to the stock of gifts I am putting together 🙂

8 Cadance March 11, 2009 at 10:49 am

That is a great idea…I’m always thinking like that…when I see a great deal I’m like, “hmm…what birthday/events are coming up!”

9 LittlePeopleWealth March 11, 2009 at 10:40 pm

It saves so much money to do that!! I think it saves stress too – I will have a great present and I won’t be struggling last minute trying to find something 🙂