Victoria may not be a WAHM, but she does work at home and her story is amazing! Victoria has her own business, Star Gazing Wood Elf, and she is only 18 years old 🙂 When I was talking with her about the WAHM Wednesday article I found out that she is also the oldest of 10 – just like me!
from anything that I find beautiful, the outline of a flower, the interweaving of branches. I love nature and it is all through my work. I lean toward fantasy themes, but I love anything that expresses a passion for beauty, especially Nature and the Land of Faerie.
She also said that she has always wanted her own business and when people started telling her that they liked her costumes and jewelry she decided to open a shop!
Her very first project was on a beading loom that her Grandmother bought her years ago. She started working with wire when she had an idea for an anklet, but couldn’t find it anywhere. She figured that she could make it so she bought the supplies and gave it a shot!
Victoria has offered to do a giveaway. The lucky readers who win will get a bracelet or ear cuff (your choice) in colors that you choose! There will be 2 winners, but if we get more than 50 comments then there will be 3, so let your friends know about the giveaway to increase your chances to win!
- For your first entry go to Star Gazing Wood Elf, come back here, and leave a comment saying what your favorite product is!
- Subscribe to Little People Wealth via RSS or email
- Refer somebody or sign up for a future WAHM Wednesday post (email me or leave a comment, these posts are completely free!)
- Stumble or Twitter this post/giveaway
- Post about this giveaway on your blog or website (if you don’t have a blog then email 5 people about it)
I will use random.org to choose the winning comment numbers on Tuesday March 31st. I will email the winner (so leave your info) and leave a post on your blog (if you have one). The winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his/her information.