Get Dollar Savvy and Win $250 – Please Vote For Me!!!

I’m in the Dollar Savvy finals for last week question!! Thanks to Janelle for letting me know 🙂 She was in the finals last week! I would love it if you guys would help me out by giving me your vote 🙂

This weeks question is:

What is your secret for saving money on bank and credit card fees?

You can answer this weeks question and vote on last weeks question at the link.

The judges choose 5 answers at the end of the week and it goes to a vote, the winner gets $250! Good luck and let me know if you get in the finals 🙂 I’ll definitely include you in my update post! If two of us made it then you can make it too 🙂

1 Janelle March 12, 2009 at 12:56 am

Actually, I was a finalist LAST week, not this week. I had a GREAT tip this week, but got my dates wrong and submitted it too late! 🙁 I’m still waiting to hear how I did last week….cross your fingers!!!!!

2 Melissa March 12, 2009 at 1:22 am

Voted for you! Hope you win!

3 chriskimprendergast March 12, 2009 at 1:45 am

I voted for you – good luck!

I tried to leave an answer for next week’s question. The same page I typed my answer in came up again after I hit submit, with my answer still typed in and everything. I’m wondering if my answer was actually submitted or not…

4 Kristen March 12, 2009 at 1:54 am

I voted for you too. At this point you are winning by a landslide!

5 LittlePeopleWealth March 12, 2009 at 2:18 am

I hope you won last week! I am so excited!

I would submit it again if it comes up the same way, but I think I remember it doing that to me last week and saying that I already submitted when I did it again. Another tip, I noticed last week that a couple of the winning posts had listed more than one tip, which is why I typed out a list – if you have more than one then use them all 🙂 As long as it stays under 100 words you are good to go.

6 Money Savin' Momma March 12, 2009 at 4:29 am

Voted for you, and asked all our blog/twitter subscribers to vote for you too. (It will automatically go out on Twitter.) You can see the blog post here

Hope you win!!!

Money Savin’ Momma @ Engineer a Debt Free Life (freebies, deals, and ways to earn money online)

7 Janelle March 12, 2009 at 3:56 pm

I just posted on my blog and asked everyone to vote for you. The reason for the post? I WON for last week!!!!!!!! I haven’t heard from Reader’s Digest yet, but I went to the site and my tip is the winner!! (I’m KaryaDawn) I’m so excited!! I bet you win this week and we can celebrate together!!! 🙂

8 LittlePeopleWealth March 12, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Thank you so much everybody 🙂 I am so excited, but trying not to get my hopes up. I’m usually not quite so lucky!

9 Happy Mama March 12, 2009 at 6:12 pm

Heidi, i hope you win. You are doing a great job with your blog.
I just nominated you for a Kreative Blogger Award:

10 sunnymum March 12, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Best wishes! I added my vote for you too.

11 LittlePeopleWealth March 13, 2009 at 12:41 am

Thanks! And, thank you for the award Happy Mama 🙂 I’ll post it sometime next week!