Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Heart Posies
- Heart Soap – you can always use melts of your leftover soap instead of buying glycerin soap
- Valentine Heart Wreath – this will take some work, but it would be fun to make!
- Valentine Bookmark – follow the links to make custom Valentine’s day bookmarks
- Valentine Coloring Pages
- Valentine Cards
- Animal Attraction
- Captive Heart
- Clap Happy
- Dynamic Duo
- Heartfelt Tote
- Rock Candy – a great valentines gift for older kids to give out
Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Valentine Coupon Book – make a book of things you can do for the recipient (anything from cleaning the kitchen to a backrub!) Follow this Custom Coupon Link to make printable coupons
- Potted Plant – a potted plant lasts a lot longer than cut flowers!
- Hand Written Love Letter – anything from the heart makes a great gift
- Framed Picture
- A Personal CD – you can get your own mix of songs from ITunes or Amazon
- A Special Poem or Verse
- Bath Oil – put organic olive oil and some essential or fragrance oils in a pretty bottle. Don’t let your hair get in the water though!
- Hot/Cold Pack – sew a small bag, fill it with rice, corn, or flax. You can also add some lavender or other dried herbs for scent. Sew it closed. It can be put in the freezer and used as a cooling pack or heated in the microwave.
- Make your own wrapper (on the computer) for a king size candy bar
- Memory Box – make a special box with a lot of little items corresponding to a moment in time (wedding, first date)
- 365 Reasons Why I Love You – write 365 little things that you love about your significant other and put them in a jar. They can take one out a day for the next year!
- Cocoa For 2 Basket – put some treats, cocoa, marshmellows, etc in a basket to share!
- Memory Book
- Memory Poster
Valentine’s Day Activities
- Romantic Movie Night
- Spa Night – get out the bubble bath!
- Candlelight Dinner – Nothing is more romantic than a dinner by candlelight. You can order the dinner or make it yourself
- Breakfast in Bed
- Picnic – this will only work if you have a warm place to go
- Take a Day Trip – a park, zoo, nature center, museum, etc
- Sing a Song – if you can actually sing this can be extra sweet!
Valentine’s Day Games
- The Love Bugs – this can be done year round, what a cute idea!
- Cupids Tree Scavenger Hunt
- Steal My Heart – I really like this game, it is great for 3-7 year olds
- Throwing the Smile – this one is also great for younger kiddos
- Valentines Pairs – a matchmaker game with candy hearts!
- Bingo – follow the links to print out custom bingo cards
Valentine’s Day Food