There are so many things that I want to do in the New Year! I have been trying to come up with a list that is manageable so I don’t fizzle out early. I figure that if they are posted then I am more accountable for them! Here are 10 resolutions for my blog in 2009.
1) Make one purchase from a WAHM each month. I want to do this because homemade items are usually better quality and I enjoy them more, and I know my money is going right to another family. I will be posting what I purchase each month.
2) Set up a WAHM page on my link bar!
3) Eat out once per week or less! Many times I have other options, but I still choose to eat out. I will start posting when I eat out on my weekly summaries.
4) Start a “Thrifty Tips Thursday“. I get so many wonderful thrifty tips from my readers and I have quite a few of my own that I tend to think about and then forget. I am going to start posting them on a schedule so that they are not forgotten!
5) Start a “Making Money Monday” with posts about how to make money on and offline. I will tackle ebay, mystery shopping, blogging, search/offer sites, garage sales, and other misc ways that you can earn a little extra cash.
7) Start selling on ebay again! I used to sell on ebay – I even had a contest in 2006 with my husband… Who could make more money on ebay starting with $10 on Jan 1st. By the end of December I had just under $1000. I’d love to share some of the tips and tricks I learned (coming from a small seller who doesn’t want to make it a full time job!) I’ll post
8) Do more giveaways! I plan on doing at least one giveaway a month.
9) Use a budget of $200 a month for groceries. This is what I am doing now and I think it is a good number to continue with in 2009. I will continue to post weekly summaries that will keep a running monthly total.
10) Start making menu’s/lists of what I have available to eat. DH and I are really bad about not knowing what to prepare when we cook meals, even when there is a bunch of stuff in the house!