1) Sign up for an extracare card – you can do this online, but if you do it in the store they will give you your card that day.
2) Get the monthly ECB book – this can be found at the front door of the store
3) Get the weekly CVS ad – also near the front door of the store. You can get both this and the ECB book online as well.
4) Scan your extracare card everytime you go to CVS – there is a scanner in the store that will give you CVS coupons. You can do this once daily. You can also get coupons sent to your email address when you sign up with cvs.com and you will get coupons on the bottom of your receipt.
5) Match coupons to the ECB products to get overage you can spend on other products
6) Use your ECB’s to pay for your transaction to reach a minimum OOP